Full Schedule of Events!
Dec 1st – Dec 31st, 2017
5:30pm – 9pm
- WINTERLIGHTS OPENING NIGHT! December 1, 2017 at 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm Catch the FREE Jingle Shuttle from 5-9 pm and join us for some cookie decorating! Live Music with local singer/songwriter Erin Junkala 7-9 pm
- LIVE MUSIC December 2, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Flamenco Singing & Rhythm w/ Therese Bouchard & Jan Bate Classical & Contemporary Piano w/ Tony Klazek
- STORY TIME December 6, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – Classic winter & holiday stories read by local community “celebrities”, plus puppet shows, arts & crafts, holiday treats and more! Storyteller: Cindy Hutchison
- POETRY READING December 8, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Alison Watt Book Reading & Poetree by Clayoquot Writers Group
- LIVE MUSIC December 9, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Therese Bouchard & Local Drumming Group Esther Celebrini – Jazz Piano & Vocals
- STORY TIME December 13, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Classic winter & holiday stories read by local community “celebrities”, plus puppet shows, arts & crafts, holiday treats and more!Storyteller: Drew Ryan
- SANTA PHOTOS December 14, 2017 at 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm Join Four Frames Photo Booth for FREE photos with Santa in Darwin’s Cafe. Get your picture taken with Santa, share in some holiday treats and enjoy the light & art of Tofino Winterlights.
- DROP-IN YOGA Mondays and Thursdays mornings at 8:30 am – 9:45 am, or Wednesday night’s restorative yoga at 7pm Anyone who holds a winterlights festival pass can attend drop-in yoga for only $10 with Tofino Yoga classes held at the Ecolodge.
- and so much more …